A Comprehensive Managed Internet Security Service Offering
The INVISUS iSafe service was the first of the services offered by INVISUS Direct, but was called the INVISUS PC Security Service when it was first offered in September of 2004. It is therefore the original Managed Internet Security Service that legacy subscribers enjoy. In October of 2007, INVISUS Direct revamped its service plans and renamed its legacy service iSafe while also changing the scope of the initial service and initial pricing. I always thought the $29.99 was ridiculously low anyway and probably sent the wrong message about the quality of the service. iSafe incorporates all of the features and benefits of iClean, but adds a comprehensive suite of PC and Internet security software selected and brokered by INVISUS for their subscribers. Each software package is chosen by INVISUS as best of breed. Currently, the software provided is INVISUS-logo versions of Sophos Anti-Virus, CounterSpy Anti-Spyware, Kerio Firewall, and a communications service (for security alerts and other information) from INVISUS named Envoi. Thus, iSafe consists of all the security software your PC will ever need (from a varitey of world-class companies) and unlimited PC security phone support from U.S.-based security experts. iSafe thus provides subscribers with the peace of mind of knowing that all of your PC and Internet security needs are handled by experts, with help and support just a phone call away. Here's what's included in iSafe:
Trained technicians will ensure that you receive the following personalized service:
- A comprehensive security assessment for your PC.
- A deep system cleanup to identify and eliminate all kinds of malware, hidden or not: viruses, spyware, adware, backdoors, keystroke loggers, rootkits, hijackers, and other malware resident on your system.
- The proper installaton and configuration of the entire security suite, consisting of anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and alert software.
- A special communications tool from INVISUS named Envoi, which will deliver real-time Internet safety alerts and up-to-the-minute info about iClean right to your desktop.
- A personalized security audit and consultation.
- An highly secure INVISUS Customer Center online account so you can manage your subscription details and get access to a wide variety of tutorials, education materials, and support options.
- All the PC Security Software You'll Ever Need. – You get full subscriptions to the entire security suite of world-class protection, including anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and alert software. The only software developed by INVISUS is their alert management and communications software named Envoi – all the other professional-grade and corporate-grade software is selected through ongoing, rigorous testing and selection methodologies and is licensed from the best providers on behalf of INVISUS subscribers. You will never have to worry about whether you have rock-solid PC security again – with INVISUS you can relax and let them worry about it for you.
- Security Checkups on Demand – The iClean support technicians will, at your request, provide remote service including a visual check and deep system scan for viruses, spyware and related security problems, as well as a review and optimization of your Microsoft Windows settings, Internet browser security, and more.
- System Cleanups on Demand – Using specialized tools and utilities, a trained technician will find and remove unnecessary or unused files that can cause security problems, performance slowdowns and annoyances, and eradicate the hidden and hard-to-remove viruses, spyware, keystroke loggers, adware, rootkits, hacker tools, and other malware that might be causing problems on your PC.
- Security Consultation Service – The trained INVISUS support and security experts will analyze your current protection measures and offer customized recommendations on how to maximize your security options using your existing security programs as well as other helpful software tools that are available.
- Important Security Alerts – INVISUS will provide real-time warnings of impending cyber-crime threats, virus outbreaks, and other important safety advisories – delivered right to your desktop.
- Technical Support – The most important part of iSafe (as with all the INVISUS services) is the unlimited, no-extra-fees phone access to U.S.-based support and security experts. Support Hours are 7am to 8pm MST Monday through Friday, and 7am to 3pm MST on Saturday.
Please note. The information listed covers the base service level package for iSafe. For a more comprehensive solution, contact us and we can provide a customized package for you.